Fafnir

2024 Apr 24 07:38:45
 :havesum:

thelufias

2024 Apr 24 07:13:00
As long as it's not a lot...Chocolate always helps :havesum:

Pommerlis

2024 Apr 24 04:42:47
Second surgery done last monday. Does chocolate help?

thelufias

2024 Apr 23 10:19:20
It's Tootsie Tuesday...Enjoy the day

Fafnir

2024 Apr 22 05:20:09
 :havesum:

vash99

2024 Apr 20 10:45:19
i am it was chilly here to

thelufias

2024 Apr 20 02:40:22
Chilly here also Mary...Not sure about the "mebbe rain" part here.  Doesn't matter...I ain't going anywhere.

DarkAngel

2024 Apr 20 12:30:45
heloooooooo there on this chilly April day--it claims to mebbe rain, YUCK!  :c-cat:

thelufias

2024 Apr 20 08:06:41
Hang in there Vash

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Lyra © Prae

TOTW

Teddy © Egzariuf

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
  • Total Members: 245
  • Latest: Loogtao
Stats
  • Total Posts: 99487
  • Total Topics: 12307
  • Online Today: 676
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

A board dedicated to all things "Anime" and "Manga" live within this cell, um I mean room. Have a nice day!

Ghost Diving, by TheSchell

Author Topic: Random Anime/Manga Comments  (Read 713 times)

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
Random Anime/Manga Comments
« on: November 29, 2020, 05:38:13 PM »
Thought that I would put up a random thread for anime and manga that have not been addressed in a thread of their own. Tis a big problem for me since I buy far more then I can or ever will read in a life time or two.

Random mention was recently made about Trinity Seven: I have read about seven volumes a couple of years ago. Have another six in the wings and there is still another seven to be purchased. Did buy the video and am currently watching it a second time via a nudge from Nobosha. Yep loving it now that I am fully paying attention to it. :pervy: moments abound and since I am :perverted: it works for me.

HighSchool D X D heard about it several years ago and read it once and was not impressed. However it was mentioned in a discussion in a different thread, so read it a second time and found it more interesting this time. Yep, another pervy title with fan service to spare. Well, found volume two the other day and picked it up and also ordered part one of the series on Blu Ray. Have heard or seen previews of the title as being fan service with little plot so we shall see if I go any further with the movies. Although I do like my fan service I also do like a strong plot line to make the most of it. Read volume two and it went in a direction I had not anticipated and so guess volume three is on the shopping list.

Another one that is :pervy: in spades with room to spare is: To Love Ru and To Love Ru: Darkness ~ Space alien escaping from a unwanted wedding meeting and winds up teleporting into an Earthlings bathtub ... while occupied ..  by a boy. What did you expect. At any rate they wind up getting engaged due to that event and it is nonstop pervy completed in 16 volumes.
Darkness: gives the events in the main story a new look from a different perspective, namely an assassin that is hired to kill the main male character in the main storyline. It is up to 17 volumes and there is more to come according to where I buy my manga.

One with some darkness and a very deep plot is "The Girl from the Other Side" by Nagabe it is up to nine volumes no video that I am aware of, I have read the first seven about a year ago and was intrigued by it which is why I still follow it.

In a nutshell; in a world split between the Inside and the Outside, those living in both realms are told never to cross over to the other side, lest they be cursed. A young girl named Shiva lives on the other side, in a vacant village with a demonic guardian known only as “Teacher.” Although the two are forbidden to touch, they seem to share a bond that transcends their disparate appearances. But when Shiva leaves Teacher’s care to seek out her grandmother, the secret behind her mysterious living arrangement comes to light.

And it gets interesting from there ... in my mind at any rate.

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Offline Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
Re: Random Anime/Manga Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 05:45:23 PM »
Well right now enjoying an old short anime. My Wife is the Student Council President. Plenty of pervie moments with a little tsundere mixed in.  Irregular at Magic HighSchool is definitely living up to expectations.

As for Trinity Seven well I will always ship Liese over Lilith .

What are dreams but unexpressed wishes of unmet needs.

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 05:58:17 PM »
Have heard about "My Wife is" but that is all I can say

Did order the other one you had mentioned "Love Tyrant" so look forward to watching that in the near future

Also ordered the second season of "Is this Order a Rabbit?"

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Offline Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 06:23:32 PM »
My Wife is a fun watch and the manga is completed. Yes for all the hijinks it actually had a plot, amazing for something that was born of a short hentai lol. There is actually another one of those getting an anime I hear. Sister of the woods with a thousand young. Yes its a play on lovecraft. First a hentai but got turned into very good clean manga with a solid story. Both of these I didnt know were based on hentai tol much later.

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2020, 06:33:02 PM »
Looked the Lovecraft one up and it comes back as "The Elder Sister-like One" (?) which again I have the first volume don't remember reading it so will have to try again. :tearlaugh:

Offline Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 06:43:15 PM »
It is actually called Ane Naru Mono. Be careful the hentai and the manga have exactly the same names lol.  Proved to be a very intriguing read so far of a demon granting an orphan boys wish to become his sister.

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2020, 07:02:36 PM »
Weird it is still showing the title I mentioned on the result page from the search as an alternate title.

https://mangadex.org/title/18806/ane-naru-mono/comments/

The author for both titles is the same "Iida Pochi" as well,  so we be confused now, guess it is time for bed since I now have to go back to work on the morrow. Thanksgiving break is over and we go back to the day job and get to give the students the hands on final also :heeheehee:

Offline Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2020, 07:04:51 PM »
Night J...and it is the same author.  Like My Wife the authors are the same and come from hentai backgrounds apparently.

Offline CalieVee

• SuperCaliefreebeelister
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • Faeryl Womyn
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2020, 09:16:59 PM »
Out of all the one's you guys mentioned so far, Trinity Seven and High School DxD are on my watch list. Haven't heard of The Girl From The Other Side, but the trailer kinda gave me an Ancient Magus Bride feel in how the teacher looks. Never heard of the My Wife one, though something about the story is vaguely familiar.