FA Community Gifts

It is that time of year again...Halloween and Christmas gift gathering time:

Indeed, like each year we'll have our annual freebie pages again.
Deadline to get the gifts to me for the start of the pages:

Halloween: September 25
Christmas: November 25

Read more HERE

Participants:
CathyY
Prae
Aelin
midnightvelvet
Dreamer

Voting Booth

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> NEW: 2020 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

Votes Need --- Award

10,000 -- Platinum Award
     5,000 --- Gold Award
     2,500 --- Silver Award
     1,000 --- Bronze Award
        300 --- Pewter Award
        100 --- Copper Award

2020 Voting Awards

Copper Pewter Bronze Silver

Featured Art

Winter

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW
Battle Angel © RainbowGypsy

TOTW

"Pageturner"-Bookstore © Heitaikai

Your Art
Love those Apples © Wingedwolf

Weekly winners get:

3 prizes from Sponsors Showcase and

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

Sponsor ShowcaseFRM

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help. 

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Contest Information!

Monthly Competitions

Eleasis ~ High Sun ~ Inspired by the Orient ~ August 2020 Contest

Details Found HERE

Album Located HERE

Flamerule ~ Barefoot Girls Dancing ~ 13th Anniversary ~ July 2020 Contest

Winners To Be Announced

Site Skins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 07, 2020, 07:21:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 337046
  • Total Topics: 17636
  • Online Today: 329
  • Online Ever: 545
  • (May 12, 2020, 06:45:00 AM)
Users Online

In the Seelie Court

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome and do follow me.

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders.

This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each others company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh. Especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

The usual suspects © Dreamer

Author Topic: 2020 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 35978 times)

parkdalegardener, Jherrith and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
Re: 2020 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #440 on: January 16, 2020, 09:11:27 AM »
dragons  will get  her  they  will and  krispy  kritter  her  won't have to worry bout  biting snaketacles  then

Offline deeleelaw57

• Detective Dee
  • High Roller
« Reply #441 on: January 16, 2020, 10:46:36 AM »
Good morning guys!

I guess Kianna is about to have her own Suicide Squad? :panic:
Good morning Aelin.
Kianna Suicide Squad sounds cool and scary. I bet she could use a saddled up, gun totten wolf with a Kitty pilot enforcer.  :grin: :rat-atat:

Offline deeleelaw57

• Detective Dee
  • High Roller
« Reply #442 on: January 16, 2020, 11:54:23 AM »
Thanks for the memories McG. "Brand New Key" was one of my all time favorites. Picked it up when it came out and almost wore the grooves out within six months. Side "B" "Some Say (I Got Devil)" was only played two or three times.

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #443 on: January 16, 2020, 12:16:15 PM »
We got him home this morning, and have kept him inside, even though he wants so badly to go outside. We are making sure if we let him out now, we are with him to keep an eye on him. We don't want to lose him. We've already lost four cats in the last two to three years, three were killed by dogs, and the other one ran off because she did not like the new home I moved into.

I think Cookie Baby was blaming her for the move. Itty Bitty felt unwelcome. I did get to see her a few times afterwards and even fed and petted her, but then she just disappeared. I think she took up with another family, from what I heard in the neighborhood. I hope she is happy with her new humans.

Cookie Baby is now acclimated to the new home, and has even grown to love my brother almost as much as she loves me. That's a good thing, because it keeps the peace in the place.

Good to hear on all counts......  Oz loves looking at the outside.  I set up a bunch of bird feeders so he has "OZ TV" on at all times :tearlaugh:   He won't even venture towards the front door when we have it open....want's nothing to do with what's on the other side...which is a good thing.  He's a rescue cat so I'm sure that has something to do with it.
We Shall Stand

Offline Dreamer

• Daydream Believer
  • Working It
  • Otherwise known as Tabby
« Reply #444 on: January 16, 2020, 12:22:49 PM »
Good morning Aelin.
Kianna Suicide Squad sounds cool and scary. I bet she could use a saddled up, gun totten wolf with a Kitty pilot enforcer.  :grin: :rat-atat:
Not bloody likely mate
An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will
it's my keyboard that's dyslexic, not me!

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #445 on: January 16, 2020, 12:22:52 PM »
Looks like a FLASHBACK MUSICAL MOMENT in here which is great.   As McG said....the Beatles are as relevant now as they were then.  My Great Grand loves "Yellow Submarine" and her other one is "Till There Was You"......

We Shall Stand

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #446 on: January 16, 2020, 01:34:17 PM »
Good to hear on all counts......  Oz loves looking at the outside.  I set up a bunch of bird feeders so he has "OZ TV" on at all times :tearlaugh:   He won't even venture towards the front door when we have it open....want's nothing to do with what's on the other side...which is a good thing.  He's a rescue cat so I'm sure that has something to do with it.
Probably something related to his experience before to be "at home" indeed.
The 2 here have their moments where they approach the door to go outside. Then, it's vet time. And after their experience from outside, in their cages, nope, they don't approach the door for a moment  :(ROFLMAO: But with bad people outside, not counting cars, no way we leave them outside.

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #447 on: January 16, 2020, 01:37:51 PM »
Memories.   Lovely things!   Well, sometimes they are.   This one is now an old one,  and it took seeing a good ol 45 rpm record on YouTube to trigger it.   That's what this one concerns, a 45 rpm record.  And my oldest two kids.   When they were kids, like 9 and 10.   They were rummaging through some of my old cardboard boxes full of "Those Were The Days" useless old junk that were stacked up, headed back up to the attic.   The eldest one pulls out an old 45 record and says "Dad, what's this?  Looks kinda like a CD!  Oh wait, can't be, there's stuff on both sides."  Wes looks at it in awe, trying to figure it out.   And all I could think was "How remiss of me!"  NOT teaching my own children the wonders of recording medium from MY day!   SO, I grinned took the record (Melanie- Brand New Key) to the living room, put it in the old Walmart Clearance Sale $25.00 stereo system, and swung the needle arm over and put it in the lead groove.  OMG!   I'd just given my two little heathens a brand new toy!   And we listened to every record I had all weekend long.   They went positively ape shi* over VINYL!   Goodness me.   And they also liked Melanie Safka a lot too.

One of my teenage crushes, Melanie was! She was such a gorgeous young lady! :hubbahubba: :odd:
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #448 on: January 16, 2020, 02:20:03 PM »
Yup....I agree Aelin....and like you said.  It's dangerous to let them run loose.    Oz does not like his cage either.....thankfully we only have to use it once or twice a year to take him to the vets....and even then he goes crazy.  Some of the loudest meows around....You would think he was getting murdered by the sounds of him howling :tearlaugh:
We Shall Stand

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #449 on: January 16, 2020, 02:32:41 PM »
Yup....I agree Aelin....and like you said.  It's dangerous to let them run loose.    Oz does not like his cage either.....thankfully we only have to use it once or twice a year to take him to the vets....and even then he goes crazy.  Some of the loudest meows around....You would think he was getting murdered by the sounds of him howling :tearlaugh:
Exactly for meows :yes:

Daz

Click image to go to Daz to read all about the program.

Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg