Sienna © JVRenderer

Your Art
Hump Day Honey 90 - Sandy © Paul

Weekly winners get:

3 prizes from Sponsors Showcase and

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

Sponsor ShowcaseFRM

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Contest Information!

Monthly Competitions

Alturiak ~ The Claws of Winter ~ Time Traveller ~ February 2020 Contest

Details Found HERE

Album Located HERE

January Contest

Hammer ~ Deep Winter ~ Dragons and Fair Maidens
Winners Announced HERE

~Weekly Prizes~

SAOTW

TOTW

YOUR ART

Site Skins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 19, 2020, 10:40:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 325920
  • Total Topics: 16560
  • Online Today: 376
  • Online Ever: 526
  • (November 04, 2018, 06:34:33 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: Christmas 2019 gift drive is starting up again!  (Read 1659 times)

Offline Llola Lane

• Taking Root
Re: Christmas 2019 gift drive is starting up again!
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2019, 02:13:49 PM »
near*me is a doll, Aiko3 will also work for Belbel, Chibibel has a slightly different rig, so fairly unique for posing.
Mavka can take Aiko poses with a little tweaking.
Apollo Max has very few non-action poses.
BUt critters, HIvewire, Daz, non-canon, Songbird remix has a pretty extensive pose library, but the newer Daz eagle doesn't.
The Nursoda crew could use a few more poses, Fon, Dr Pitterbill, Vila.....
Like I said, anything you create will be great and appreciated..
Cheers
ooo ...Never thought about the Nursoda gang... Good idea Wizzard

Offline Llola Lane

• Taking Root
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2019, 02:17:39 PM »
Well.. it looks like from the responses that V4/M4 are popular characters to make stuff for... Only thing is... I don't use poser... not sure how to convert poses to poser and don't they already have lots of poses?   lol. 

Only have 3 weeks til Christmas so not sure what I'll be able to do... it may be a small pose set.  We shall see.  Oh.. and I'll be gone for Christmas so that also gets rid of a week or so.. with travel n such... lol.   I swear next year I need to start creating in January!!!  lol  I'm such a procrastinator.  ughhhh

Wish me luck... I'll find something to give.  Just don't wanna make ANOTHER background set.  Seems we have lots of those so far for December.  I guess it will be a surprise what I come up with... for me too... LOL

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2019, 02:24:15 PM »
Well.. it looks like from the responses that V4/M4 are popular characters to make stuff for... Only thing is... I don't use poser... not sure how to convert poses to poser and don't they already have lots of poses?   lol. 

Only have 3 weeks til Christmas so not sure what I'll be able to do... it may be a small pose set.  We shall see.  Oh.. and I'll be gone for Christmas so that also gets rid of a week or so.. with travel n such... lol.   I swear next year I need to start creating in January!!!  lol  I'm such a procrastinator.  ughhhh

Wish me luck... I'll find something to give.  Just don't wanna make ANOTHER background set.  Seems we have lots of those so far for December.  I guess it will be a surprise what I come up with... for me too... LOL
I won't have time til the end of the year, but if nobody can convert poses before, maybe I can do it for just after the New Eve. With complete credits for you.
But... just before to send that message I'm thinking: do you own Poser Format Exporter ? I know it was free for a while. I don't remember if I tried it in DS4, but must convert itself your poses in Poser format (pz2).

Offline CardinalBiggles

• Taking Root
  • Author, Illustrator, cat slave
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2019, 02:33:02 PM »
I use Poser and something I would very much love as a gift; precise instructions on how to [1]add to a texture set so that it has a pose component; [2] save a unique morph for a figure so anyone can use that morph [3] ditto pose
Life is an arquebus loaded with lemons.  Join me in partaking  of Lemon Sorbet.

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2019, 02:44:02 PM »
I use Poser and something I would very much love as a gift; precise instructions on how to [1]add to a texture set so that it has a pose component; [2] save a unique morph for a figure so anyone can use that morph [3] ditto pose
Saving morphs and poses in Poser, I'm not fully sure how to do. Well, I did already for Dawn and Dusk the poses, but I haven't Poser under the hand tonight.
It's in Pose part of the library you have to go to save in .pz2 format. If I'm correct, you have a window appearing to ask you to select what you want (just a part of character, or fully for a complete pose). Maybe another window to ask you if you want to save body (I think it's something related to the place of figure in the scene - x, y and z, you know).
My advice. Do a scene, and save the scene before to apply the pose. Save the same scene under another name. Try to save the pose you'll make from the second scene. Must appear in your runtime. Then open the first scene, where you didn't do a pose to try your pose. Like that, you'll see if the pose applies on the figure, and if it's total or partial (and if the figure moves in the x, y and z axis).

For saving morphs, I suppose you have to go in Face part of the library, to save in .fc2. I'm not sure, like I save usually my morphs in Daz, under .pz2 (thanks to PFE) and make the sort in the code to keep only what I want to keep.

Concerning textures, it's a save in Materials part of library, under .mc6 format. You must select the object/figure with the textures. A little window will appear, to ask you to name the future file; and also an option to select every parts of the object/figure, or just some.

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna shall see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2019, 03:09:16 PM »
I used to remember how to do that with poses ... I will have to look up the details and share them here
"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Offline CardinalBiggles

• Taking Root
  • Author, Illustrator, cat slave
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2019, 04:50:53 PM »
Aelin, thank you, I have copied that and pasted on a document to follow instructions ... my laptop goes up in smoke if I try to run a how-to video at the same time a poser  and I find written instructions easier to follow anyway.  My Christmas is now happy!  and I will go mess around with saving characters.  And it would be nice to be able to get poses I have worked hard for back quickly. 
Life is an arquebus loaded with lemons.  Join me in partaking  of Lemon Sorbet.

Offline DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2019, 11:50:19 AM »
 :sno:   We now have 30 gifts gathered, isn't it wonderful!   :xmas:
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2019, 07:32:13 PM »
THANKS TO ALL THAT CONTRIBUTED...... :#1: :thanks: :frau: :luv5: :luv4: :mwah: :kitty: :ty_luv: :urock:
We Shall Stand

Daz

Click image to go to Daz to read all about the program.

Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg
participial