Just a Little Crazy © Radkres

Your Art
You've got to be kidding me © Oldeekdog

Weekly winners get:

3 prizes from Sponsors Showcase and

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

Sponsor ShowcaseFRM

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Contest Information!

Monthly Competitions

Ches ~ The Claws of Sunsets ~ Those Dark Fairies ~ March 2020 Contest

Details Found HERE

Album Located HERE

February Contest

Alturiak~ The Claws of Winter ~ Time Traveller 
Winners Announced HERE  

~Weekly Prizes~

SAOTW

TOTW

YOUR ART

Site Skins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2020, 12:15:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 328525
  • Total Topics: 16784
  • Online Today: 277
  • Online Ever: 526
  • (November 04, 2018, 06:34:33 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome and do follow me.

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders.

This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each others company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh. Especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

The usual suspects © Dreamer

Author Topic: Graphical Nothingnesses  (Read 3348 times)

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Reckoning Force
  • Evidently, I speak Mandarin........
Re: Graphical Nothingnesses
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2019, 08:48:22 AM »
EASIER DRAWN THAN DONE
Are you a tinkerer? OK, try this:

Does this qualify as 'non-euclidian' geometry?

Offline Chiron

• Centaur of the Universe
  • Ranking poster
  • We age, we don't mature
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2019, 08:49:40 AM »
Right there with ya, my friend. I really do fit my Scorpio sign, I don't care if they have green skin with purple stripes and come from planets yet to be discovered. As long their girl parts are in the right place, I love em ALL!

:tearlaugh: G'morning darling... ah, love those tentacles of yours! Hope your celenteron's not bothering you anymore... how d'ye want your oak fillets this morning, medium or rare? :tearlaugh:

Except for the really BIG ones, I don't wish to die under a ton of flesh!  :shiv3:

Perhaps you should consider adding a few lines to your exception list - I'm thinking of the fascinating mating habits of praying mantises and several spider varieties... :nopanic; :tooey:
"I can resist everything but temptation" (Oscar Wilde)

Offline Chiron

• Ranking poster
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2019, 09:01:36 AM »
Does this qualify as 'non-euclidian' geometry?
Good question... but no, I don't think so: even there two parallels wouldn't ever have a point in common.
Even though good ol' Euclid would probably need more than a few aspirins to swallow that  :(ROFLMAO:

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2019, 09:03:15 AM »
Yet I remember reading somewhere that men and women should be regarded as two separate species, symbiotic with respect to reproduction - something like flowers and insects.
A rather tempting theory indeed... however, be that as it may, personally I'd much rather like and love them than hate and fight them :smile:

How about since we are not parthenogenic, we're simply Human Beings built reciprocally in order to propagate?

Offline Chiron

• Ranking poster
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2019, 09:08:03 AM »
Pigeon-holing things is only a way to LIMIT them, and ergo is not a 'good' thing.
My point exactly! :gri:

I meant Equality as to rights as human beings whether they are male, female, green, brown, purple or blue. Equal pay for equal work. Everyone can vote. Everyone can participate, if they choose to do so and are able. If they aren't able, maybe they could have their own thing.

Here you're touching a rather sensitive point: how about idiots and thinking people? Should they really have the same rights when it comes to deciding the future of humankind?

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2019, 09:11:03 AM »
Good question... but no, I don't think so: even there two parallels wouldn't ever have a point in common.
Even though good ol' Euclid would probably need more than a few aspirins to swallow that  :(ROFLMAO:

Just thought I'd ask someone who might understand it far better than I do. I know 'non-euclidean geometry' exists, and I could draw it, but exactly what it looks like is beyond my not terribly facile with higher maths. Euclid and Escher would have made great friends. :tearlaugh: 

Offline Chiron

• Ranking poster
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2019, 09:14:40 AM »
How about since we are not parthenogenic, we're simply Human Beings built reciprocally in order to propagate?
Yes, that's the other possibility. And frankly I'm pretty unsure towards which one I should lean... :ummm:

Ah, do I love those academic problems! Solve them and you'll get a better world in no time :tearlaugh:

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2019, 09:18:19 AM »
My point exactly! :gri:

Here you're touching a rather sensitive point: how about idiots and thinking people? Should they really have the same rights when it comes to deciding the future of humankind?

Don't think I didn't think of that as I wrote. I wasn't ready to get complicated this early in my morning.  Obviously, there IS a problem there.

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2019, 09:28:31 AM »
Yes, that's the other possibility. And frankly I'm pretty unsure towards which one I should lean... :ummm:

Ah, do I love those academic problems! Solve them and you'll get a better world in no time :tearlaugh:

I'd worry more about someone who wasn't feeling so 'balanced' about themselves because no one is 100% either one. Some closer than others and some not so much. To have some idea in one's head that one can't be a little of each when warranted is again to pigeon-hole one's self and limit one's self as to a whole lot of things. Also, we have to adapt or die and when playing either gender in a needed capacity, we have to be able to tap into that other side of us or we don't make it.

Offline Chiron

• Ranking poster
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2019, 09:32:20 AM »
Don't think I didn't think of that as I wrote. I wasn't ready to get complicated this early in my morning.  Obviously, there IS a problem there.

I once heard a guy slightly short of Nobel Prize level remarking
"To drive I need a driver's license; to carry a weapon I need a gun license; to vote all I need is an ID card ".

Could at least a partial solution hide within those words?

Daz

Click image to go to Daz to read all about the program.

Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg
participial