Just a Little Crazy © Radkres

Your Art
You've got to be kidding me © Oldeekdog

Weekly winners get:

3 prizes from Sponsors Showcase and

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

Sponsor ShowcaseFRM

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Contest Information!

Monthly Competitions

Ches ~ The Claws of Sunsets ~ Those Dark Fairies ~ March 2020 Contest

Details Found HERE

Album Located HERE

February Contest

Alturiak~ The Claws of Winter ~ Time Traveller 
Winners Announced HERE  

~Weekly Prizes~

SAOTW

TOTW

YOUR ART

Site Skins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2020, 01:04:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 328525
  • Total Topics: 16784
  • Online Today: 279
  • Online Ever: 526
  • (November 04, 2018, 06:34:33 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome and do follow me.

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders.

This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each others company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh. Especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

The usual suspects © Dreamer

Author Topic: Graphical Nothingnesses  (Read 3350 times)

Offline McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Boo Yeah!
Re: Graphical Nothingnesses
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2019, 01:49:51 AM »
I have seen one other Public Reserved parking space than 'Handicapped' here.   I suppose I should go get a pic of it.   In United supermarkets parking lot, there is a whole group of parking spots, very close to the store entry, that are for the EXPECTANT.  And for this planet, this excludes males.  That said, I think it is a good thing to do.

McG. :grave: :java:

Offline Chiron

• Centaur of the Universe
  • Ranking poster
  • We age, we don't mature
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2019, 06:02:10 AM »
I do not disagree. Equality and mutual respect work the best...when they work. 

On mutual respect I cannot but concur, as well as on equal dignity, equal rights and equal duties. But as far as equality goes, you know perfectly well that's a myth.
Setting aside the obvious differences (we're pitifully weak on breast-feeding, you're rather poor sperm donors, etc.), we must learn to live with the fact that all humans are not created equal, whatever the easy slogans may state. There are zillions of individual differences - slight to relevant - without which the world would be a huge dreary anthill hardly worth living in.

As some of those differences tend to appear more frequently among particular human subsets, since the dawn of time the favorite hobby of imbeciles (priests and leaders not excluded) has been stereotyping them into countless cheap mottos ("women are weak and fickle", "Jews are stingy", "Italians are irresponsible", "children don't understand", "Germans are cold and strict", "atheists have no ethic", you name it...) that throngs of other imbeciles swallow as Absolute Truths and then use as perfect excuses to crush, dominate or enslave entire categories "for that's the will of God".

Now if we don't want to apply for our own imbecile badges we'll better learn not just to accept those mutual differences with imperfect grace rather than denying their existence, but also to joke about them, make the best of them and exploit them to make our own lives as enjoyable as it goes.

It isn't a matter of idealism, it's simple selfish wise opportunism :winks:
"I can resist everything but temptation" (Oscar Wilde)

Offline Chiron

• Ranking poster
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2019, 07:17:52 AM »
Back to our craphics now, not to betray the original purpose of this thread...

FOR A BETTER GOVERNANCE

People using their own brains are a pain in the butt for their governments: they mutter about every small embezzlement, argue about even slightly questionable political decisions, object to the slightest form of corruption, demonstrate publicly...
Fortunately though technology has provided an ironclad remedy:

Offline Chiron

• Ranking poster
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2019, 07:22:09 AM »
EASIER DRAWN THAN DONE
Are you a tinkerer? OK, try this:

Offline Chiron

• Ranking poster
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2019, 07:29:25 AM »
HOME ACCIDENTS

The downstairs neighbors just called about a new damp patch on their living room ceiling...

Offline Chiron

• Ranking poster
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2019, 07:34:49 AM »
HONEYMOON
But are you sure he knows where he's going, honey?

Offline Chiron

• Ranking poster
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2019, 07:58:36 AM »
Feminists groups aren't seeking equality, they are seeking superiority. There is a reason boys have a penis and girls have a vagina...they are meant to come together, not have a wedge driven between them!

That whole 'Me too' movement is cutting off their nose to spite their face. It WILL backfire on them!
 :viking:

Yet I remember reading somewhere that men and women should be regarded as two separate species, symbiotic with respect to reproduction - something like flowers and insects.
A rather tempting theory indeed... however, be that as it may, personally I'd much rather like and love them than hate and fight them :smile:

Offline dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • LabRats
  • Working It
    • ShareCG
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2019, 08:34:44 AM »
I'd much rather like and love them than hate and fight them :smile:

Right there with ya, my friend. I really do fit my Scorpio sign, I don't care if they have green skin with purple stripes and come from planets yet to be discovered. As long their girl parts are in the right place, I love em ALL!
 :pervy:

Except for the really BIG ones, I don't wish to die under a ton of flesh!
 :shiv3:

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Reckoning Force
  • Evidently, I speak Mandarin........
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2019, 08:35:33 AM »
On mutual respect I cannot but concur, as well as on equal dignity, equal rights and equal duties. But as far as equality goes, you know perfectly well that's a myth.
Setting aside the obvious differences (we're pitifully weak on breast-feeding, you're rather poor sperm donors, etc.), we must learn to live with the fact that all humans are not created equal, whatever the easy slogans may state. There are zillions of individual differences - slight to relevant - without which the world would be a huge dreary anthill hardly worth living in.

As some of those differences tend to appear more frequently among particular human subsets, since the dawn of time the favorite hobby of imbeciles (priests and leaders not excluded) has been stereotyping them into countless cheap mottos ("women are weak and fickle", "Jews are stingy", "Italians are irresponsible", "children don't understand", "Germans are cold and strict", "atheists have no ethic", you name it...) that throngs of other imbeciles swallow as Absolute Truths and then use as perfect excuses to crush, dominate or enslave entire categories "for that's the will of God".

Now if we don't want to apply for our own imbecile badges we'll better learn not just to accept those mutual differences with imperfect grace rather than denying their existence, but also to joke about them, make the best of them and exploit them to make our own lives as enjoyable as it goes.

It isn't a matter of idealism, it's simple selfish wise opportunism :winks:

Pigeon-holing things is only a way to LIMIT them, and ergo is not a 'good' thing. 

I meant Equality as to rights as human beings whether they are male, female, green, brown, purple or blue. Equal pay for equal work. Everyone can vote. Everyone can participate, if they choose to do so and are able. If they aren't able, maybe they could have their own thing.

Not even a man is equal to another man. Not even a woman is equal to another woman. We all have strengths and weaknesses

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Reckoning Force
  • Evidently, I speak Mandarin........
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2019, 08:44:55 AM »
Love the 'wet spot' and the 'car' - LOL.

Daz

Click image to go to Daz to read all about the program.

Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg