2019 Christmas Annual Gifts

OUR ANNUAL CHRISTMAS GIFT PAGE IS NOW OPEN

CLICK HERE TO GATHER YOUR GIFT EACH DAY

Give a SHOUT OUT to others to let them know.

A big THANK YOU to all that contributed to our Gift Page 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE STAFF OF THE

FANTASIES ATTIC 
and
FANTASIES REALM MARKET
CandyCane

FA Community Gifts

Well tis time to start the Christmas gathering so go HERE read about it.

So far we have 17 gifts gathered

Participants
Aelin
Agent0013
CathyY
Dreamer
Llola Lane
M-Callahan
ali_sen
MilosGulan
Noshoba
OFW
earwenM
Summoner
Prae
CardinalBiggles
Angells
sanbie
earwenM
mtdana

Forum Directory

Voting Booth

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2019 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

Votes Need --- Award

10,000 -- Platinum Award
     5,000 --- Gold Award
     2,500 --- Silver Award
     1,000 --- Bronze Award
        300 --- Pewter Award
        100 --- Copper Award

2019 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes 1000 Votes 1000 Votes 5000 Votes 5000 Votes

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Winter

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW
The Search © RainbowGypsy

TOTW

Winter is Coming © Noshoba

Toon It

Sleepwalker © AmirA

Monthly Winners

November COTM Winner

Long Lost Custom Avatar Room © Wizzard

Contest Information!

Monthly Competitions

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Christmas Cards for the Attic ~ December 2019 Contest

Details Found HERE

Album Located HERE

November Contest

Uktar ~ The Rotting ~ The Colors of Fall
Winners To Be Announced

~ DECEMBER 2019 Challenge of the Month (COTM)~

"Closing the Year with Talk"

Details are HERE

Album located HERE

~Weekly Competitions~

SAOTW

TOTW

TOON IT

Weekly Contest Sponsors

Sponsor Showcase

FRM

Site Skins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2019, 12:02:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 320619
  • Total Topics: 16114
  • Online Today: 266
  • Online Ever: 526
  • (November 04, 2018, 06:34:33 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Partnered Sale

has an offer for you!  You get 10% off any order -- valid until December 31, 2019
 ... use this coupon code: FAC1019

Tell you friends about this offer too so all can save.

Our Freebie section is just full of many finds that our members have come across throughout the web. We list the links to them in here for all to grab and make wonderful creations.

Thanks to all our members that have contributed to this section, either with their own creations or with wonderful finds.

image by Melikia

Author Topic: (a request about, not a mention of, freebies) The freebie wiki needs some images  (Read 1185 times)

Offline rrkknight3

• Sir Knight
  • Attic Icon
Sure, why not?

(I've used Age of Armour's "Paola" morph in more than a few of the renders that I've uploaded to the wiki, so it would be hypocritical of me to say nobody else could do that.)
More a trying to be consistent with your vision that "Is it possible?" kind of question.  Do you have a target size and format?  Other specifications besides those you've listed?

Online DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
Yup...but on a good note....You didn't send me any of your storms .... Everyone else did...but not you  :tearlaugh:

The rain was little when we did get it except twice. It went around us and we got the steamy heat. Then last nights was very windy, when the tornado that hit Eureka (F3) we didn't even get the wind just some sprinkles.

All rains around were either above us going to you from CO or below us going near you from the texas coast...LOL
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Offline robkelk

• Just In
    • The freebie wiki
More a trying to be consistent with your vision that "Is it possible?" kind of question.  Do you have a target size and format?  Other specifications besides those you've listed?

This is the first time I've had an image creation party, so I'm still working out the bugs. Please keep asking questions if there's anything you aren't sure about!

I've added a FAQs section to the wiki page. Here's what I have so far:

How big should the image be?
I usually make images 500 pixels wide and as tall as they need to be. (A render of a full-body stocking will probably be taller than a render of a pair of earrings, so there's no limit on an image's height.) The information box will scale the image to 250 pixels wide, but the larger image shows more detail. The maximum, if I recall correctly, is somewhere near 2000 pixels wide.

What format should I use?
I've used PNG and JPG in the past - both are good. If you want to show an animation (for example, a dynamic wardrobe item moving to match an animated pose), GIF is the only option.

Can I use a morphed V4?
Sure, why not? Young or old; fat or thin; tall or short; black, white, olive, swarthy, or some other skin colour; human or not - I think diversity is a good thing.

Am I surrendering copyright to my image by posting it?
No, unless you choose to put your image into the public domain. But you are agreeing to license our use of the image.

Offline rrkknight3

• Sir Knight
  • Attic Icon
OK.  A much weirder question: I mainly use DAZ Studio with Iray.  I'm somewhat worried that the images that I produce might mislead people about the quality of the textures that will appear in Poser without some additional work.  Naturally, they'd have to do some work to use Superfly or a sophisticated Firefly set of materials but it might produce complaints.

Has image uploading been OK'ed or are we still paused?

Online DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
OK.  A much weirder question: I mainly use DAZ Studio with Iray.  I'm somewhat worried that the images that I produce might mislead people about the quality of the textures that will appear in Poser without some additional work.  Naturally, they'd have to do some work to use Superfly or a sophisticated Firefly set of materials but it might produce complaints.

Has image uploading been OK'ed or are we still paused?
Add a little tag to your image stating "Rendered in Daz Studio w/Iray" that way folks will know it was used in DS
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Offline rrkknight3

• Sir Knight
  • Attic Icon
Thanks, DA.  Great suggestion.  Which of these would make more sense to use for the ActionSpec sunglasses?

Offline rrkknight3

• Sir Knight
  • Attic Icon
This will be a challenge, I can see, to put a usable DAZ / Iray watermark that is visible everywhere.  There's one on that first image, but it's in anticipation of the PoserDAZFreebies white background, not our dark one.   :lostme:

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
But if you open the picture in another tab you see the watermark very well.

I wish I have time to help on the Wikia, alas I haven't enough in one day.
But concerning freebies I did and which are listed on the Wikia ( :ty: ) I give you the permission to use already existing promo renders there if you wish. For freebies of FRM and the Attic Free Zone.

Offline robkelk

• Just In
    • The freebie wiki
We can upload again!

Because of this inconvenience, I'm pushing the end of the party back to August 3, and I'll pick a random submission on August 4.

As for which renderer you use, DarkAngel is spot-on - just say what you rendered in.

Offline robkelk

• Just In
    • The freebie wiki
Thanks, DA.  Great suggestion.  Which of these would make more sense to use for the ActionSpec sunglasses?

There's no rule saying a page can only have one image - it's just the information box that's limited to one image.  :smile:

Daz

Click image to go to Daz to read all about the program.

Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg
participial