Chat Room

What's Up

Fafnir

2024 Mar 28 06:20:23
 :easter5:

vash99

2024 Mar 27 10:19:38
yeah well at least the chemo my doctor suggested is a lot less harsh than when my mom had it

Radkres

2024 Mar 26 10:42:06
I Hope You Come up Negative on Cancer! Chemo is no Fun!  :3flower;

vash99

2024 Mar 26 10:14:09
i did the doctor was slightly concerned but its already fading i go back to work next week with limitations and a referral to an oncologist for blood work and possible chemo

thelufias

2024 Mar 26 12:06:16
Any bruising should be reported to your Doctor if you didn't know how it got there.

vash99

2024 Mar 23 11:02:10
i do im always walking around this part of town it helps but yesterday i saw a big bruise on my abdomen its already fading but it caught me off guard

Radkres

2024 Mar 22 12:27:16
Reminder Do Your Home Work Too! Do Not Be My Aunt Who Does nothing unless they are standing There!  :hug:

thelufias

2024 Mar 22 09:20:19
That's a good thing vash...they push you...but it's worth it in the end.

vash99

2024 Mar 21 09:34:30
im going to msc in olive branch this weekend for me its physical therapy

thelufias

2024 Mar 21 04:14:51
Snow Tomorrow....we shall see....if not....we won't see

vash99

2024 Mar 19 09:59:20
 :havesum:

Fafnir

2024 Mar 19 05:36:57
 :toast:

Pommerlis

2024 Mar 19 04:54:08
Renovating is hard work!

vash99

2024 Mar 18 09:45:35
the food is overseasoned and they wake u up every two hours to check vitals, blood test , give the occasional tylonol  i got more sleep in one night home last night than four days in the hospital lolon another note i found the fifth incision its a lot longer than the rest and it stings

thelufias

2024 Mar 18 10:49:35
I know what you mean Vash...They wake you up to give you a sleeping pill LOL

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Das Mäuschen © Lienchen

TOTW

Metallica / Lethal Injection (TGIF) © oldeekdog

Monthly Contest Winner ~ February
~Space Fantasy~

1st Place:

R01 Nebula Patrol Flight by Agent0013

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
  • Total Members: 244
  • Latest: Jammixx
Stats
  • Total Posts: 98813
  • Total Topics: 12309
  • Online Today: 1282
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: Poser 11.2 -- The NEW Poser :(  (Read 20876 times)

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Staff
  • Reckoning Force
Re: Poser 11.2 -- The NEW Poser :(
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2019, 09:46:03 PM »
release in 2 more days  going to be  great

Offline FrahHawk

• Thundering Hawk
  • Attic Icon
  • It always begins with a dream...
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2019, 05:36:43 PM »
  :cwave:
Inside notification within Poser says the new release date is 09/19/19.  :o_go_on: :noway:

9/19/19
When life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them back at the bastards. :hawk:
9/11/01 never forget...

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Reckoning Force
  • Evidently, I speak Mandarin........
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2019, 05:46:02 PM »
Apparently, they're going to need a little more time. Thank you for letting us know Hawk!   :mwah:

Offline OFW

• Victorian Woman
  • Sponsors
  • High Roller
  • The wayward child has returned
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2019, 06:07:22 PM »
I don't know the answer regarding if something's changed in the dynamic simulator, except to say that evidently these additional figures were added that weren't there before.

And these are going to sound like stupid questions but I have to ask. You did pick La Femme as your target to morph to, yes? Are there instructions for the Cloth Room simulation settings and you used those? Without knowing exactly what you did, it would be hard for anyone to guess, OFW. It could be that something in the simulator isn't working right with the new figures (?). Did you try with Pauline or V4 and what happened there? We know V4 works in there, so you might want to test with her and see what happens? That's all I can suggest at this point.

Ok, so to answer your questions, Madame, Yes I had Le Femme Picked as my morph target, or more specifically, I had the appropriate parts of the figure picked, because I could not find the hair in the tree and it kept getting caught up if I chose the entire Le Femme and ticked off ignore head, hand and feet, which is what I would normally do.  The hair is a "hair", not a prop or a figure, if that makes sense, but it should have shown on the head or as a separate piece.  I searched the tree several times trying to find it.

No, there were no specific instructions that I could find in regards to either "outfit" I tried to use (they both came as part of the download on the 13th), so I used the "out of the box" settings in both cases, as a starting point and this is what happened.

No, I didn't try other figures.  The point of this was to test, I just wanted to make sure I hadn't forgotten something since it has been a number of years since I ran a cloth simulation. 

So here is what I did...I set a simulation 1 with a drape of 20 frames and a simulation of 30 frames.  As directed by the square in the item, I applied my morphs to the figure before simulation.  I set my pose at frame 30.
I clothified the chemise and added the neck, chest, abdomen, shoulders, collars, hips, waist, mons, glutes, upper arms, and thighs. 
I left all other settings alone and started the simulation.  I watched it and all the way through, it draped well, it looked like it was going to beautifully drape her body..then as soon as the simulation finished, the chemised, popped out to look like it does.  Does that make any sense?

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." -
George Bernard Shaw

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2019, 08:37:59 PM »
Ok, so to answer your questions, Madame, Yes I had Le Femme Picked as my morph target, or more specifically, I had the appropriate parts of the figure picked, because I could not find the hair in the tree and it kept getting caught up if I chose the entire Le Femme and ticked off ignore head, hand and feet, which is what I would normally do.  The hair is a "hair", not a prop or a figure, if that makes sense, but it should have shown on the head or as a separate piece.  I searched the tree several times trying to find it.

No, there were no specific instructions that I could find in regards to either "outfit" I tried to use (they both came as part of the download on the 13th), so I used the "out of the box" settings in both cases, as a starting point and this is what happened.

No, I didn't try other figures.  The point of this was to test, I just wanted to make sure I hadn't forgotten something since it has been a number of years since I ran a cloth simulation. 

So here is what I did...I set a simulation 1 with a drape of 20 frames and a simulation of 30 frames.  As directed by the square in the item, I applied my morphs to the figure before simulation.  I set my pose at frame 30.
I clothified the chemise and added the neck, chest, abdomen, shoulders, collars, hips, waist, mons, glutes, upper arms, and thighs. 
I left all other settings alone and started the simulation.  I watched it and all the way through, it draped well, it looked like it was going to beautifully drape her body..then as soon as the simulation finished, the chemised, popped out to look like it does.  Does that make any sense?

So, you're saying La Femme has rooted Poser hair? If not, then I'm not sure what you're talking about re: the hair there, hon. I used to play in the hair room with the P5 figures but my pc at the time wasn't hefty enough to do hair and Cloth Room. Never did get Cloth Room down until I found an instruction tutorial from Esha with one of her products. She made it easy to understand. I'm still in PP2014 right now, so I've not worked in that Cloth Room in P11. Was just looking for process stuff that might have been forgotten and had to ask.

You can't add the hair after the simulation finishes? As for your simulation itself, sounds like you did it right. You did the best you could and probably the same thing I'd do with what you've got to work with. I'm not sure about adding all those things as I've seldom done it. Did you try with just the Chemise selected? I s'pose you did first :shrug:  Gosh. Unless it's something to do with the new figures, I've no idea.  Sorry to not be any help here.

Offline OFW

• Victorian Woman
  • Sponsors
  • High Roller
  • The wayward child has returned
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2019, 08:55:12 PM »
So, you're saying La Femme has rooted Poser hair? If not, then I'm not sure what you're talking about re: the hair there, hon. I used to play in the hair room with the P5 figures but my pc at the time wasn't hefty enough to do hair and Cloth Room. Never did get Cloth Room down until I found an instruction tutorial from Esha with one of her products. She made it easy to understand. I'm still in PP2014 right now, so I've not worked in that Cloth Room in P11. Was just looking for process stuff that might have been forgotten and had to ask.

You can't add the hair after the simulation finishes? As for your simulation itself, sounds like you did it right. You did the best you could and probably the same thing I'd do with what you've got to work with. I'm not sure about adding all those things as I've seldom done it. Did you try with just the Chemise selected? I s'pose you did first :shrug:  Gosh. Unless it's something to do with the new figures, I've no idea.  Sorry to not be any help here.

LOL That's ok :) Yeah, I originally learned how to use dynamics from Esha as well. Her tutorials were always easy to follow.  Don't know where she ended up.  I've seen some of the DNA crew at Rosity but only a few.  I reckon everyone else that is still selling is probably at Daz.

No, not rooted hair, as in the hair room, but hair as in the hair folder rather than the props folder or character folder, which should show up like a prop..I've never fiddled with the hair room and at this point don't think I want to jump into something I've never done. 

My dilemma came from the fact that the first outfit that I tried was one of Tipol's that is packaged in, and I was going to offer up some texture sets for it for Halloween..but it totally broke so I switched to another dynamic outfit to see if it behaved better, which it didn't.  Don't know if it is just Le Femme or if the dynamic simulator is off altogether.  I'll try a render this week with a V4 product and see if that works better.  I have a backup set of textures for one of our current freebies for V4, if all else fails.  I just need to package it, another thing I have to go back and remember how to do LOL

Thanks for giving it a shot. :kiss: Was hoping G3D would pop in and see the message and maybe comment, but oh well :shrug: 
"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." -
George Bernard Shaw

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2019, 09:14:54 PM »
LOL That's ok :) Yeah, I originally learned how to use dynamics from Esha as well. Her tutorials were always easy to follow.  Don't know where she ended up.  I've seen some of the DNA crew at Rosity but only a few.  I reckon everyone else that is still selling is probably at Daz.

No, not rooted hair, as in the hair room, but hair as in the hair folder rather than the props folder or character folder, which should show up like a prop..I've never fiddled with the hair room and at this point don't think I want to jump into something I've never done. 

My dilemma came from the fact that the first outfit that I tried was one of Tipol's that is packaged in, and I was going to offer up some texture sets for it for Halloween..but it totally broke so I switched to another dynamic outfit to see if it behaved better, which it didn't.  Don't know if it is just Le Femme or if the dynamic simulator is off altogether.  I'll try a render this week with a V4 product and see if that works better.  I have a backup set of textures for one of our current freebies for V4, if all else fails.  I just need to package it, another thing I have to go back and remember how to do LOL

Thanks for giving it a shot. :kiss: Was hoping G3D would pop in and see the message and maybe comment, but oh well :shrug:

Oh...lol....Hair - that Hair. Gotcha. I always wait and put any 'hair' on last because that's your last pose and most hair will fall basically like it should in that last pose.

I think Esha is still at DAZ. She's awesome for tutorials. Would love to have the set of them one day. I did/do have them in my Wish List. I guess they're still there.

Well good luck with whichever avails itself to you to do. I thought G3D might come in too, but she's probably pretty busy if they're pushing the release out another three days.

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2019, 07:04:17 AM »
  :cwave:
Inside notification within Poser says the new release date is 09/19/19.  :o_go_on: :noway:

9/19/19
At least they keep people informed that they need a little more time, and you passed well the message  :likeyou: I prefer they take their time, in place of rushing to launch the 16th with a lot of mistakes.

Oh...lol....Hair - that Hair. Gotcha. I always wait and put any 'hair' on last because that's your last pose and most hair will fall basically like it should in that last pose.

I think Esha is still at DAZ. She's awesome for tutorials. Would love to have the set of them one day. I did/do have them in my Wish List. I guess they're still there.

Well good luck with whichever avails itself to you to do. I thought G3D might come in too, but she's probably pretty busy if they're pushing the release out another three days.
Yes Esha is always on Daz. For her products (Nostalgia Boy and Girl) I used her tuto; she ahs also her own site for 2 or 3 freebies, but no tuto if I'm correct.
But for the rest of dynamics, I follow the free tuto you made in 2014 or 2015 Ray.
Check FRM for great products

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2019, 12:45:17 PM »
Esha is a hell of a good modeler too!     :D 

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force