Chat Room

What's Up

Fafnir

2024 Mar 28 06:20:23
 :easter5:

vash99

2024 Mar 27 10:19:38
yeah well at least the chemo my doctor suggested is a lot less harsh than when my mom had it

Radkres

2024 Mar 26 10:42:06
I Hope You Come up Negative on Cancer! Chemo is no Fun!  :3flower;

vash99

2024 Mar 26 10:14:09
i did the doctor was slightly concerned but its already fading i go back to work next week with limitations and a referral to an oncologist for blood work and possible chemo

thelufias

2024 Mar 26 12:06:16
Any bruising should be reported to your Doctor if you didn't know how it got there.

vash99

2024 Mar 23 11:02:10
i do im always walking around this part of town it helps but yesterday i saw a big bruise on my abdomen its already fading but it caught me off guard

Radkres

2024 Mar 22 12:27:16
Reminder Do Your Home Work Too! Do Not Be My Aunt Who Does nothing unless they are standing There!  :hug:

thelufias

2024 Mar 22 09:20:19
That's a good thing vash...they push you...but it's worth it in the end.

vash99

2024 Mar 21 09:34:30
im going to msc in olive branch this weekend for me its physical therapy

thelufias

2024 Mar 21 04:14:51
Snow Tomorrow....we shall see....if not....we won't see

vash99

2024 Mar 19 09:59:20
 :havesum:

Fafnir

2024 Mar 19 05:36:57
 :toast:

Pommerlis

2024 Mar 19 04:54:08
Renovating is hard work!

vash99

2024 Mar 18 09:45:35
the food is overseasoned and they wake u up every two hours to check vitals, blood test , give the occasional tylonol  i got more sleep in one night home last night than four days in the hospital lolon another note i found the fifth incision its a lot longer than the rest and it stings

thelufias

2024 Mar 18 10:49:35
I know what you mean Vash...They wake you up to give you a sleeping pill LOL

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Das Mäuschen © Lienchen

TOTW

Metallica / Lethal Injection (TGIF) © oldeekdog

Monthly Contest Winner ~ February
~Space Fantasy~

1st Place:

R01 Nebula Patrol Flight by Agent0013

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
  • Total Members: 244
  • Latest: Jammixx
Stats
  • Total Posts: 98813
  • Total Topics: 12309
  • Online Today: 1280
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Don't leave those breadcrums for too long or the bunnies will eat them.

Everyone needs help from time to time so here you go...come in and check out the breadcrumbs ----- if the mice didn't eat them yet.

It's all over now baby blue, by Parkdalegardener

Author Topic: TOS for FA [Current to BEYOND]  (Read 2904 times)

Online DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
TOS for FA [Current to BEYOND]
« on: July 17, 2022, 11:58:20 AM »
In compliance with the EU Cookie Law and its requirements, this is now the TOS, Privacy, and Cookie Policies of thefantasiesattic.net and our gallery.
TOS
Mainly we are a family-oriented family of sites....there are little eyes that sometimes come in with mom or dad and they need not be traumatized.

We are all adults here ( sort of ) so you all know how to behave. Although this is an open registration forum and guests are allowed to see what they may be getting into if they register and are accepted...we do need a few rules. Also, we are aware that this forum has little eyes viewing over our shoulders or laps from time to time so keep that in mind when posting.

1. You (meaning members) will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.

YOU shall not cause any kind of disturbance in these walls, instigating a fight, or saying things that will cause a reaction of this type will end up in disciplinary action to the person starting the disturbance.....if that person doesn't quit causing havoc YOU will get BANNED.

2. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. You may post a link that will send viewers to the original person's material....not to be confused with SPAM.

Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

3.  Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owners of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary.

This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

4. You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries.

The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

5. After you log in to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. PLEASE use a real email so you will get the notifications pm's or email's should you be one of our lucky winners. We would hate for you to miss out on a prize.

It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice.

Appropriate sanctions may be applicable also.
SIGNATURES IN PROFILE:
There will be no political, racial, or anything that may be considered harassing or hurtful in any way, written as a signature.

There are plenty of forum topics where it is allowed to vent (not harass) and there is a political area just to keep it all in one place.
Our Gallery
Images in the gallery are the sole property of their respective creators. We do reserve the right to post winning images on our social media pages. There is a limit of 5 images per member a day to upload. If you need to upload more than the allowed amount in one day then please contact darkangel, thelufias or Aelin by pm.

The images in the gallery can be PG to some X --  nudity but no physical contact in a sexual way in the general population of the gallery ---PLEASE. Remember we have little eyes that occasionally look over our shoulders. Children's images, real or 3d are welcome in the main gallery, within reason, nothing naughty.
Privacy Policy
There is no personal information gathered from this forum, just username - valid email, or sponsor-requested information to win the prize offered. So that said there is no personal information that a hacker would be interested in. All email addresses are invisible to guests.
Cookie Policy
We have an open door policy here which just means that any guest can see areas of the forum to help them decide if they wish to join our lunatic asylum that we call the ATTIC.

There are areas that are not able to be viewed by guests and only registered members can view them.

Again we do not gather personal information but we do use cookies for members that allow them to make it easier to log back in and make their stay easier. These can be accepted or denied from within your browsers so you may leave the cookie until you leave or get rid of the cookies when you turn off your browser, this is all in your control.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you will need to be banned from this forum or your ISP is contacted for misconduct. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
In conclusion...
If you need assistance with anything our administrators will be happy to help.

Regardless of what form you use here at The Fantasy Attic, the contact form, the reason for joining in the registration form if you are not a member.....and the entire forum if you are approved ----- IF you spam with anything nonsense or links YOU WILL BE BANNED, we have a zero-tolerance policy.

Have fun and enjoy our little asylum, we want everyone to play nice, we do not discourage debates but if they get out of hand there are consequences. Be wary of what you write and that the intention of what you write is clear. Freedom of speech is good but not if it is detrimental to others.

Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Offline Wizzard

• Wizard of Odd
  • Working It
  • Lurker in the dark, with a torch.
Re: TOS for FA [Current to BEYOND]
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2022, 12:19:38 PM »
In the words of the founding  fathers of the US, Freedom of Speech isn't free, you take responsibility for your words.  It's not legal to yell Theatre in a crowded firehouse.
Hey Don't be mean, remember.. no matter where you
go,
There you are.
Buckaroo Banzai

Online DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
Re: TOS for FA [Current to BEYOND]
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2022, 07:40:21 PM »
that's for sure. Common Sense/ do unto others, doesn't mean only if you feel like it...LOL

On youtube the other night I was watching some Carol Burnett bloopers that her show, benny hill, and Monty python would get into so much trouble for nowadays with all the picky people with minds in the gutter.....now mind you, mine can go there too but that doesn't mean Ima want your body... unless it has a better figure than my roly-poly one.
 :nopanic;
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.