Chat Room

What's Up

Fafnir

2024 Mar 28 06:20:23
 :easter5:

vash99

2024 Mar 27 10:19:38
yeah well at least the chemo my doctor suggested is a lot less harsh than when my mom had it

Radkres

2024 Mar 26 10:42:06
I Hope You Come up Negative on Cancer! Chemo is no Fun!  :3flower;

vash99

2024 Mar 26 10:14:09
i did the doctor was slightly concerned but its already fading i go back to work next week with limitations and a referral to an oncologist for blood work and possible chemo

thelufias

2024 Mar 26 12:06:16
Any bruising should be reported to your Doctor if you didn't know how it got there.

vash99

2024 Mar 23 11:02:10
i do im always walking around this part of town it helps but yesterday i saw a big bruise on my abdomen its already fading but it caught me off guard

Radkres

2024 Mar 22 12:27:16
Reminder Do Your Home Work Too! Do Not Be My Aunt Who Does nothing unless they are standing There!  :hug:

thelufias

2024 Mar 22 09:20:19
That's a good thing vash...they push you...but it's worth it in the end.

vash99

2024 Mar 21 09:34:30
im going to msc in olive branch this weekend for me its physical therapy

thelufias

2024 Mar 21 04:14:51
Snow Tomorrow....we shall see....if not....we won't see

vash99

2024 Mar 19 09:59:20
 :havesum:

Fafnir

2024 Mar 19 05:36:57
 :toast:

Pommerlis

2024 Mar 19 04:54:08
Renovating is hard work!

vash99

2024 Mar 18 09:45:35
the food is overseasoned and they wake u up every two hours to check vitals, blood test , give the occasional tylonol  i got more sleep in one night home last night than four days in the hospital lolon another note i found the fifth incision its a lot longer than the rest and it stings

thelufias

2024 Mar 18 10:49:35
I know what you mean Vash...They wake you up to give you a sleeping pill LOL

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Das Mäuschen © Lienchen

TOTW

Metallica / Lethal Injection (TGIF) © oldeekdog

Monthly Contest Winner ~ February
~Space Fantasy~

1st Place:

R01 Nebula Patrol Flight by Agent0013

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
  • Total Members: 244
  • Latest: Jammixx
Stats
  • Total Posts: 98813
  • Total Topics: 12309
  • Online Today: 1280
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Don't leave those breadcrums for too long or the bunnies will eat them.

Everyone needs help from time to time so here you go...come in and check out the breadcrumbs ----- if the mice didn't eat them yet.

It's all over now baby blue, by Parkdalegardener

Author Topic: Uploading your images -- updated  (Read 8195 times)

Online DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
Uploading your images -- updated
« on: March 10, 2016, 07:43:43 PM »
How to UPLOAD images

1. click the "upload file" link
2. choose from menu to do multiple uploads or one single upload
3. Click "browse" button to find it on your computer
4. it will show you if the files is getting uploaded
and when done  it will show you the image (small view)

IF it is proper kb and pixel size then you will see success otherwise it will attempt to tell you why not. Especially if you happen to use "non allowed special characters" in your image extension name, file name, album name.

These special characters when used may corrupt your image so if you should need to grab it, the system will tell you that it does not exist and  it may be unusable if downloaded, this has happened before so to play it safe ...... DO NOT  Use any of these in your naming process:

$ /\ : * ? " ' < > | ` & # @ + = ! ; ^ ( )[ ] { } 

All image name are encoded when uploaded and saved so (shorter files names are also favorable) a mile long name should be reserved for the Caption area.

Name your images without spaces also is best, for instance  "my_image" or "my-image" instead of "my image"
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Chiron

Re: Uploading your images -- updated
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 03:44:55 AM »
Hi Queen of Confusion,
here I am, yelling for help again.

Drowning in a glass of water seems to be my second best specialty (the first one being getting lost): despite my frantic clicking everywhere (except on the right button, evidently), I just couldn't locate the "upload file" link.

Would you lend me a hand? I promise to give it back in perfect conditions ;-)

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 04:46:49 AM »
Did you go there to upload?
After, if you aren't an english language native, things in the gallery can appear in your own language.
Check FRM for great products

Chiron

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 02:35:34 PM »
Did you go there to upload?
Yes, in a way... I've been there shortly, then a wrong click warped me away and I couldn't find my way back there no matter how hard I tried. Franz Kafka would have loved it  :sadder:
Now that your hint showed me the way the rest should be a chinch and I can finally think seriously of uploading some stuff.

After, if you aren't an english language native, things in the gallery can appear in your own language.

No, really, English is quite OK - German isn't my mother tongue either and no one would ever give a damn for my old native language, not even I...  :o_go_on:

I've been looking long for an overdue virtual rose to tell you my appreciation for your inhumane patience but nothing doing, roses must be out of fashion. Anyway...

:ty2: ! ! !

Online DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 02:51:53 PM »
Glad Aelin was here to help out. The link can be hard to find in the theme of the forum.

Just remember the upload link is just before to the "logout [chiron]"
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Chiron

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 03:22:47 PM »
. . . Just remember the upload link is just before to the "logout [chiron]"

Thanks, I won't forget it -- yes I will, of course, but what else are bookmarks for?  :winks:

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2017, 06:12:17 PM »
Yes, in a way... I've been there shortly, then a wrong click warped me away and I couldn't find my way back there no matter how hard I tried. Franz Kafka would have loved it  :sadder:
Now that your hint showed me the way the rest should be a chinch and I can finally think seriously of uploading some stuff.

No, really, English is quite OK - German isn't my mother tongue either and no one would ever give a damn for my old native language, not even I...  :o_go_on:

I've been looking long for an overdue virtual rose to tell you my appreciation for your inhumane patience but nothing doing, roses must be out of fashion. Anyway...

:ty2: ! ! !

:shakeyour:

Oops sorry you meant something more along these lines perhaps

:ty_luv:

:gri:

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Chiron

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2017, 02:07:38 AM »

:shakeyour:

Oops sorry you meant something more along these lines perhaps

:ty_luv:        :gri:

Well, a flower is a flower is a flower so it doesn't make much of a difference... :winks:

Why thanks! I'll treasure your roses, all three of them: nowadays they seem to have become a rare commodity and still any lady would appreciate one, even if she carries a shotgun and drives a truck...
:fainting:

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2017, 04:46:57 AM »
Well, a flower is a flower is a flower so it doesn't make much of a difference... :winks:

Why thanks! I'll treasure your roses, all three of them: nowadays they seem to have become a rare commodity and still any lady would appreciate one, even if she carries a shotgun and drives a truck...
:fainting:

And you do realize that when you quote a previous post that it shows the coding for said emoticon which you can then either memorize or scribble down on a notepad for future reference.

:letusboogie:

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Chiron

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2017, 05:40:36 AM »

And you do realize that when you quote a previous post that it shows the coding for said emoticon which you can then either memorize or scribble down on a notepad for future reference.

:letusboogie:

Not really: I had noticed it vaguely but hadn't realized the extent of its usefulness - think that so far I wasted a lot of precious minutes scanning the emoticons page over and again for smileys I had already used... yeah, I'm more of a simpleton than you would think, but please keep it to yourself  :tearlaugh:

However it's never too late to start a tiny personal emoticon list, which I actually did a few minutes ago.

BTW while doing that I run into this gorgeous one,  :bs: but in order to use it consistently I'd need a serious moron, whilst all girls and boys here in the attic seem to be uncannily sensible and nice... :smile: